Certification & Training With KCW
Our Story | Our Philosophy | Our Values | Our Executive Team | Our Development Team | Our Associate Team | KCW Quick Facts | The KCW Difference | Compare Us | Ceremony Services We Offer | Our Fees | How To Book Us | Other Wedding Services We Offer | Our Rewards Program | Testimonials | Working With KCW | Contact Information | After The Ceremony | Our Certification & Training Process | Our Children's Charity | Our Community Involvement | Our Policies | FAQ'S | Networking & Marketing With KCW
Kettle Creek Weddings is the only Officiant organization that trains and certifies their team to KCW standards - the highest in the industry. We are passionate about weddings, and passionate about the ceremony being an unforgettable experience- for the right reasons! We all can probably tell stories of attending boring and impersonal ceremonies that had nothing to do with the couple or their love for each other. Or the time the Officiant forgot the couples names, or the vows were wrong...
We believe that with proper training and accountability we have significantly improved the ceremony experience and raised it to a whole new level. We have done this by creating our very own, one of a kind, comprehensive training and certification program that every member of the KCW team must complete.
Certification Quick Facts:
- Our entire process for a person to become certified with KCW is about one year. This is in addition to prior education, training and experience they already have.
- All training is done in the moment. Our training model includes having a new associate shadow one of our executive team at their consultations and ceremonies. There is a lot of observing before a new associate is ready to go.
- We have mandatory associate gatherings and training sessions throughout the year.
- We have mandatory yearly evaluations of the entire team.
- We have required reading and upgrade sessions.
- Our lead facilitators are the husband and wife teams of Wayne and Rosanne Prevett, Martti & Trish Pajunen and Ken & Patti Lofgren who have more life celebration experience than any other couples in Ontario.
- We have standardized materials and resources that are used by every associate on our team, ensuring continuity and consistency across the regions we serve.
- Once certified, every associate carries a certification card which indicates that they are fully certified and a legitimate member of the KCW team.
- We have a mandatory dress code for all ceremonies.
- We have created, and require our team to adhere to, the following set of values.
- Every associate is a member of the KCW team. We do not 'broker' weddings to a list of independents. We are a team working together for a common mission.